- Players take it in turns to shove all five coins into the scoring areas.
- You must not touch the board with the hand you aren’t using to move the coins, if you do, you score zero for that round.
- At the end of your turn you must let the other player remove the coins from the board, if you take them, your score for that round isn’t counted.
- If a coin ends up off the board for any reason during your turn, that coin cannot be replayed and doesn’t count towards your score.
- Any coin that finishes outside the scoring area in any way is not counted and cannot be replayed.
- Coins on the line (even the tiniest bit) don’t count only coins between the two area lines count.