- Divide children into pairs, matching children of similar height and build.
- Have each player stand next to his partner and put his arm around his partner’s waist.
- The partners’ inside legs (the right leg of the partner on the left and the left leg of the partner on the right) should be touching. Tie the partners’ inside legs together so each pair of children has three legs rather than four.
- Use two ropes to mark a starting line and a finish line.
- Have the players line up at the starting line. At your signal, have players walk or run as fast as they can to the finish line.
- It sounds easy, but it takes practice to make two legs work as one! The winners are the pair of children who cross the finish line first.
Indoors on Hard Surface
Outdoors on Grass
Outdoors on Hard Surface