Hire this classic favourite game from us… perfect for so many types of events, particularly indoor parties and hotel gatherings.
Shufflepuck is a variant of Shuffleboard with the typically more heavy duty Shuffleboard being closely related to billiards and air hockey. Our Shufflepuck is easily portable and easy to position within any event. We also have two tables should you want to create a more competitive edge!
The object of the game is simply to use the paddle to propel the weighted pucks into the scoring zone in order to win points.
- The player to go first is decided by a coin toss and then the player who scored highest in the previous round goes first.
- Players shoot one puck at a time and take alternate goes.
- One smooth continuous forward motion must be used to shoot the puck and no “hook” shots are allowed.
- Playing another player’s disc receives a 10 point penalty.
- Player must wait until the preceding player’s biscuit is stationary before playing their shot.
- Play begins at alternating ends so you start at the end of the court at which the previous game finished.
The winner is the first to reach a pre-defined target, usually 75 points, or the player with the highest score after 10 complete rounds, whichever comes first. If both players or sides reach 75 on the same turn then the player with the highest score shall be the winner.